About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 5

Day 29 01/29/11 Registration
There is a registration event in Seattle University. The purpose of this registration is if there is an accident or any disasters, Indonesian students will be registered in KBRI (Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia). As a result KBRI can know exactly where the students are, so they will be evacuated. I helped my friends to give them a ride to Seattle U for registration. The purpose of the registration is when students have problem or accident in Seattle, they will be evacuated. I already register myself a long time ago, so I actually don’t have to go to this event. However, I just want to help my friends and help them to register themselves in SU. After that, we ate together. Love is taking people to register themselves.

Day 30 01/30/11 Evening Service
I usually go to the church’s morning service. However, one of my friends asked me to go to the evening service. I also helped her to ride some of her friends to church. After the service, we ate a nice dinner with other friends. Love is taking people go to Church.



Day 31 01/31/11 Dinner at Chiang Gourmet
Today is the first time I ate with my friends that are from other districts. I realized that even though, we are from different districts and I never eat with them, we had a good time. We can laughed and shared. I learned that we are not supposed to see the differences in our characters and appearance, but we should see the similarities, the fact that we are brothers and sisters. Love is unity. 

Day 32 02/01/11 Enjoy What You Do
Enjoy what you do with no complain. You are blessed to be in school, to have a job, to have friends, to be able to breathe with no difficulties. I learned how to enjoy HIS blessings. I enjoy working for my company. Love is enjoying what you do.

Day 33 02/02/11 Forgiveness
I went to Shoreline today; on my way there, I did not fully stop on one of the stop signs. I did not realize that there was a woman riding a bike on the side of the road and I stopped in front of her. Although there was still a lot of space between her and my car, she was not happy and gave me a finger. I apologized to her and she still seems to be mad. From this occurrence, I learned to forgive others. Although other people did something that upset me, I should forgive them as an expression of love. I should not have bitterness toward other people. Love is forgiving others.


Day 34 02/03/11 Chinese New Year’11
We do not really celebrate Chinese New Year in Seattle. However, me and my friends had dinner in KauKau restaurant to celebrate Chinese New Year. We had a great dinner; bbq pork and roasted pork over rice. I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. I really had a good time. Love is sharing a meal with those you value the most.



 Day 35 02/04/11 Negative Words
I was reminded today for not saying negative words to people. I said negative words to people without me realizing it. I learned that we cannot see the real feelings and thoughts of the other person when we say negative words to them. It may seem interesting and entertaining to see their reaction, but if we want to make a joke, we should have said it without having to hurt someone’s feeling. Just like what James 3 says, love is not saying negative words but encouraging words.

Also, In Care Group time, I gave red envelope with the chocolate and a piece of paper with John3:16 on it to all people who came to Care Group today. (For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment